Below is a list of services we provide. Feel free to give the office a call to learn more about any of the procedures mentioned. You can also contact us today to schedule an appointment and consultation.
- Diagnosis and treatment planning
- Prevention: Deep cleaning and oral hygiene instructions
- Surgical and nonsurgical treatment of periodontal disease
- Bone grafts
- Gum grafts
- Removal of hopeless teeth
- Placement of dental implants to replace teeth that have been lost
- Ongoing periodontal maintenance cleaning
About Periodontal Disease
Periodontal disease is the major cause of tooth loss in adults, affecting 3 out of 4 people at some point in their lives. The disease usually has very mild symptoms. It affects the supporting structures of teeth (gums and jaw bone) causing them to deteriorate which ultimately leads to loosening and loss of teeth. The primary cause is the sticky film of bacterial plaque which adheres to the teeth. The plaque causes gum inflammation resulting in bleeding, swelling and eventual loss of gum tissue, bone and teeth.